Header

24.12.14

How Gospel Music Stars will celebrate their Christmas..


Christmas time is always a fun filled period, and many Gospel artists and showbiz stars are angling to celebrate themselves in this period. 1Gospel Naija presents to you how a cross section of Gospel stars that will celebrate their Christmas. Enjoy!

Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye ( Omije Ojumi)
I'll be celebrating my Christmas with my family at home and it's my son one year old birthday.

Yinka Sax
Its going to be a great xmas season as YinkaSax will be celebrating d season with friends nd family in Houston Texas. A big thank you and God Bless you to all my friends and FANS all around the globe for your Love and Support through the year 2014. 2015 will be greater, better and Lovely. As Yinka Sax will be bringing to you or a city close to you a live Concert "TESTAMENTS OF JAZZ 2015". Powered by Talented Minds Records. Promises to be a life changing Experience.

Toeyoursea
Hiya my name is Toeyoursea,hmm I guess i"ll go have fun @the Dubai Mall and thereafter have dinner with d family.

Biyi Samuel
The height of Xmas for me is my Xmas performance at Ltv 8 tomorrow. Will be hosting family,friends,and fans.

Oreoluwani Praise
I Oreoluwani Praise. Will be celebrating Xmas  Praising God, Chilling with Friend and Family. Because the Lord Has been so Good to Me, My Ministry, My Family and Friends. Shout out to my Fans out there I wish you All a fulfilled Xmas and a Glorious New Year. A o tun Pade ni 2015. OPG cares!

Dare David
Hi everyone

 My name is Dare David
and i'm using this medium to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a very prosperous New year .
I also want to say a big thank you to everyone that has supported my music throughout this year , all the radio/Tv, websites/blogs
We return all the glory to God.

How i'll be spending my Christmas :
Its been quite a very busy year , and God has been faithful
I just got married some weeks back, so i'll be spending my first Christmas as a married man with my lovely wife on an Island , and will be spending some quality time together before we kick off the work for next year again ,and als take time out to rest and prepare for another wonderful year by God's grace

lastly during this Christmas Celebration/jublilation
 we should remember that Jesus is the object of celebration.
we should learn to know him more and draw closer to Him
Thank you so much ,  a big shout out to 1gospelnaija!
 God bless you.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Topsticks

I'll be hanging out with friendsLater in d day, I'll be performing at THE CHRISTMAS GOSPEL SWAGGER at Breath of Life by 4:00pm

Sanmi Micheal
To all Nigerians and all good music lovers expecially African music I say merry xmas and happy new year in advance. Sanmi Micheal (D Rockers Band)

Bumie Nightingale Dada
I will be spending my Christmas at home with family and Loved ones. I will take out time to appreciate God for knowing his fate but still coming to the earth. I will be looking forward to unwrapping gifts, lots of joy, laughter and the spark that the Holidays bring.

Tomi Favored 
Hi fam! God bless you; this is Tomi Favored. This Christmas, my hubby Seyi Alesh and our son Isaac will be spending the day with our extended family having a mini house party in Lekki. Just an easy-going day around some of the people we love and appreciate; enjoying good company, music, conversations and thanking God not only for another year that has come this far but commemorating God's love for us in sending His son Jesus Christ to the earth on our behalf. I pray you all also enjoy the day with your families & friends both far and near in Jesus name. Love you all and many blessings of the season!

AY Swag
I will be celebrating with another celeb in comedy Laf'up. We shall be on inner street of ibadan with the less privileged. Birth of Christ is the greatest love God gave us in the world and as such we must reciprocate in our various capacity through the talent deposited in us by God. Merry xmas and Happy new year to all Ay Swag's fans all world over. Cheer

Dammy Drummer Girl
It's so unfortunate that we are gradually eliminating the reason we celebrate Christmas. It's not just about the merry or family get together. The point is do you really have a close relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you follow His commandments? Can He truly say of You "My Faithful servant?" Let's not just be carried away by the fun but let's reflect on our lives and ask if it's really pleasing to God.
Will surely be in church to celebrate the birth of our savior.

Mike Fash ( Music Promoter)
I'll be celebrating Xmas with loved ones and well wishers. Most importantly though planing towards better successes.

Olayimika Babs aka (Atabatubu Abere Orin)
I Olayimika Babs aka (Atabatubu Abere Orin) shall be celebrating this season in His presence giving Him (God) absolute praises and quality worship. i'll also celebrate it with my freinds & families to tell of God's faithfulness in our lives!SHOUT OUT to all my fans both home & abroad. wishing them all merry xmas & prosperous new year. ATABATUBU NKI WON ooo, Odun Ayo lao se oo..


We wish you all an incredible celebration. May all your dreams come true.

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ::: @1gospelnaija
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK  ::: CLICK HERE TO LIKE

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful.. Merry Xmas to you all, i'm also celebrating mine here Dubai.

    ReplyDelete