Header

24.5.14

You are a Traitor! David Ajiboye replies Gbenga Ojoyido

Yinka Ayefele's Publicist David Ajiboye has replied Gbenga Ojoyido's open letter to his former boss Yinka Ayefele.
See his reply below.

Gbengayido Ojoyido I actually don't need to honor you with a reply coz if I do, you won't understand even if I write in a kindergarten language.

Perhaps, I would have replied you if you've written this by yourself because, the Ojoyido I know does not know what a noun is talk of writing a complete sentence.

Next time, write this yourself and don't contract it out to a mercenary.

Let me remind you that your only claim to fame is just a singular thread and that thread is the one linking you with Yinka Ayefele .

Maybe you still need to be reminded and refreshed that it was while working with Ayefele that you had the opportunity of travelling to Lagos and Abuja for the first time in your life.

Through Ayefele, you got to London, Canada, South Africa and United States, these are places you only got to in your dream, yet Ayefele "failed to treat us like men"!

Remember how you condemned Yatty and Ijesha -your eventual co-traveler when we first discovered that they've absconded. I remember you raining curses on them on our way to JFK.

Do you remember how you absconded from the Hotel in New York on the sunny afternoon of 15th October, 2013? I'm sure you won't wanna share the story with your children coz that act best described you a traitor.


Still, I won't honor you with a reply and this little I put together is because you tagged me otherwise, I would have just ignored it and consider it the ranting of a disgruntled element.

Hmmmm..
Gbenga Ojoyido also replies back as the drama continues..

At David Ajiboye,  is true that i can not construct Noun, Verb and adjective.that is true.

I will also let you know that, you are not a man enough to send me this e-mail, because, Seun oyewusi and the rest of the media board are the one feeding you what to write in the mail.

Even though i was not literate enough, ask Bro Yinka who made me like that. I was dropped out of Polyechnic Ibadan because of producing Yinka Ayefele.

I was not literate enough , yet i produced Yinka ayefele for 11 years. let everyone check their record.
David ajiboye, when we statred with Yinka Ayefele and all to this stage, where are you.

You are right there at Nigeria tribune stealing their money of Advertisment. You are sacked from Nigeria tribune because of your dubious acts.

Oro ma to so ara re laipe.The whole world will read all the facts from the media soon.



David Ajiboye fires back.

At Gbengayido Ojoyido, still I will not honour you with a reply. I will want you to unveil the purdah on your sponsor and tell them that they didn't get their facts correctly.

If I stole Tribune's money I wouldn't have the bold face of taking the band there to perform during the burial service of late Chief Oluwole Awolowo, the Publisher of Tribune.

If I stole Tribune's money, the Tribune management will not contact me when I was on holiday in London to help them get Ayefele and the Band to come and perform.

You were there too and your now sponsor was also there and I entertained him in the same company you claimed "I was sacked", ask him.


I'm a journalist on the Editorial department and not a staff of the Advert dept so I don't have access to Advert money.

Tell your informants to dig very deep into who David Ajiboye really is. This is not a defence but just to put the record straight coz of the interest of sane people following this trend.

Ojoyido, I'm sure you'll need to tell your sponsor(s) to get their facts right before you reply me again coz your next reply may just be the key to open the Pandora's Box.

Don't feel on top of the world with this, it's still not a reply. If you worked with Ayefele for 11 years I'll tell you that I was with him from the launching of his debut album, Bitter Experience at the Banquet Hall of the Premier Hotel, Ibadan on 15th Dec., 1998.

Where were you then? Possibly still roaming about the streets of Ogbomoso.

Did Ambassador Yinka Ayefele, MON asked you to drop out from school? Were you working in the studio 24/7?

Yido, what do people call what you did to your master? Just as you have done to your boss I believe is the same thing you'll do to your sponsor.

Pasan ti won fi na iyale o wa ni aja fun iyawo. (The same cane used to beat the senior wife is on the ceiling for the junior wife!)
Well, that's all we could get from both of them. we will update you as soon as we get more news on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment